“It's frightening to care for someone you don't understand”
Dementia Live™ Is a high impact experience that immerses participants into life with dementia, resulting in a deeper understanding of what it’s like to live with cognitive impairment and sensory change.
- Is Feasible - Easily Implemented; High-impact experiential learning suitable for every member of your organization, regardless of his or her role
- Heightens Empathy and understanding; Builds new bridges of communication; Improves dedication to person-centered care practices
- Elevates Family Engagement - A catalyst for meaningful communication; Improves quality of visits with loved one; Improves interaction with care-team; Higher family satisfaction survey scores.
- Facilitates Staff Satisfaction - Improved relationships with residents/patients; Reduces care-partner stress; Contributes to improved retention rates; Higher employee satisfaction survey scores.
- Strengthens Marketability with a unique and innovative program for community outreach; Sets your organization apart with a dynamic program for building relationships in your city and region.
Become a Dementia Live™ Certified Organization
Step One: Dementia Live™ Coach Training
- Selected members of your staff attend the six-hour training. They are then designated as Dementia Live™ Coaches and authorized to conduct the Dementia Live™ Experience with fellow staff members and conduct community outreach events.
Step Two: License
- We license your organization to use the Dementia Live™ branded program and materials for one year with annual renewal.
Step Three: Follow-up
- We provide on-going support for Coaches throughout the license period
Want More Information About Our Training Programs? Click Here